Fluffy Audio intros Aurora for Kontakt
Fluffy Audio has announced Aurora, a cinematic and hybrid instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt, featuring dozens of soundsets, loadable through an internal browsing system.
AURORA enables you to layer up to 5 different soundsets to make complex sounds on the fly. AURORA features a new engine that enables the user to experiment modulation on different parameters: you can, for example, automate the cutoff of a filter with a step modulator to simulate a vibrato.
Every soundset in AURORA provides some of the versatility of a classical synthesizer combined with the quality of sampled wave sets. We carefully sampled lots of different acoustic material like timpanis, toy pianos, bells, self-made instruments, hand made percussions and, for long soundsets, we used a custom chain of sound design tools to realize soundscapes, drones and pads from acoustic and synthesized sources.
- 4.2 GB Sample library (compressed in Kontakt’s NCW Format).
- 3.227 Samples (44Khz/24Bit).
- 200+ NKI Presets.
- More than 150 unique sound sources (multisampled instruments).
- Build your unique patches by layering up to 5 layers of sound sources.
- Total control over the sound sources.
- Arpeggiator and Polystep modes.
- 13 different modulators avaiable for complex sounds that can change at specific time intervals or on user’s input.
- Synced Delay, Step Modulator and LFOs.
- 5 different modulation shapes for LFOs (SINE, SAWTOOTH, TRIANGLE, SQUARE and RANDOM).
- Unique chain of custom effects.
- Atmospherizer effects.
- 18 unique Convolution IRs.
The library will be released on October 20th, 2013. An introductory price of $169 USD / 125 EUR (regular $199 USD / 149 EUR) is available until October 31st, 2013.