Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
Flux releases Bitter Sweet II
Turning the central button on the sweet side, decreases the transients amplitude. On the bitter side, the transients amplitude is magnified.
Bitter Sweet II features
- Three (64 bit floating point) processing modes:
- When the main position is engaged, the process affects the stereo signal.
- If Center is engaged, only the M signal of the internal MS matrix is processed.
- If stereo is selected, only the S signal from the MS matrix is processed.
- Three transient detection modes can be selected (Fast, Medium, Slow).
- A varying period of integration for transients can be accessed.
- A Link function is available to compensate the output gain regarding the transient processing setting.
- Up to 8 channels and up to 8 FS (384 KHz). Center and Stereo Modes are only available in stereo (2 channels) processing.