Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Fretted Synth releases SafFron2L
Fretted Synth has released SafFron2L, a freeware audio triggered synth VST plug-in for Windows PC.
- Audio Tracking — easy to setup with just two controls “Threshold and Velocity” which set the synths tracking. Other controls are provided for MIDI output/pitchbend, tracking range, auto tune, velocity curve and gate delay.
- Soundfont sample player.
- Amp AHDSR, amp & bright velocity.
- Filter (14 filter types) with AHDSR.
- Modulation including 18 waveforms, filter cutoff/oscillator pitch destinations.
- Chorus, flanger, phaser, delay and reverb effects.
- 5-band equalizer and limiter.
- Tempo Source and Bar Dividers.
- Continuous Controller Map / CC#’s
SafFron2L is available as freeware for Windows PC. Donations are much appreciated.
Visit Fretted Synth for more information and a link to download SafFron2L.