FXpansion has announced the release of 3 new preset packs for DCAM: Synth Squad, along with a special introductory offer for purchasing all 3.
Expand your DCAM experience today with sounds perfect for electronic music, 80s synth-pop, abstract atmospherics and much more.
- Himalaya: Electricity is a set of 230 DCAM: Synth Squad presets inspired by the sound of early 1980s synth-pop. Created entirely using Cypher by master sound designer Electric Himalaya, Electricity’s sounds are perfect for all music requiring authentic retro synth sounds such as electro, Italo disco, pop, funk and electronica.
- Myagi: Bass Weaponry, a collection of 128 hard-hitting bass presets for DCAM: Synth Squad, delivers immense low-frequency goodness for all kinds of electronic, dance and pop music. Bass Weaponry is created for Fusor by producer/remixer Myagi and even contains a selection of bass sounds used on previous Myagi releases.
- Illegal Synthesis: Cypherdelics is an abstract preset expansion for DCAM: Synth Squad, featuring 128 presets for Cypher and Fusor. Cypherdelics is futuristic and cinematic with a retro edge and designed to inspire new musical directions in ambient music, soundtrack work, IDM or any other styles that demand original, atmospheric sounds.
All DCAM: Synth Squad Preset packs are download-only and available from the FXpansion web shop.
- Himalaya: Electricity is $39, €35, £29 inc VAT
- Myagi: Bass Weaponry is $29, €25, £22 inc VAT
- Illegal Synthesis: Cypherdelics is $39, €35, £29 inc VAT
Introductory Offer: Buy all 3 packs at the same time and save 30%! Purchase all three packs together for $75, €67, £56 inc VAT until May 31 2012 (normally $107, €95, £80 inc VAT)