Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
G-Sonique updates Alien303 to v1.1
G-Sonique has released version 1.1 of Alien303, a synthesizer primarily aimed to generate psytrance basslines.
Changes in Alien303 v1.1
- Fixed possible problems with preset manager in some host applications.
- Added midi CC numbers to the main parameters.
- Added module which adjust the automation more smoothly (in the case of the fast knob’s change).
- Some minor improvements in the GUI (graphical user interface).
- Better symmetry of the knob pointer.
- New midi converter for better communication between the host application and Alien303.
- Added new algorithm for VNT saw and Pulse oscilator.
Alien303 is now available (Windows PC, VST) for a reduced price of 14 EUR.
Visit G-Sonique for more information, demo songs and a link to download a demo version of Alien303.