Galbanum Architecture Waveforms 2010, collection of over 25,000 wavetables
Galbanum has released Architecture Waveforms 2010, a massive collection of over 25,000 meticulously designed wavetables provided in several industry-standard formats.
Wavetables are single cycle periodic waveforms that form the most fundamental building block of synthesis. They are the sound generators, and can be thought of as the oscillator of a classic analog synth, but they provide infinitely more variability in wave-shape and spectrum. They are chiefly responsible for determining a sound’s primary timbre or “tone color”.
Architecture Waveforms 2010 features
- 25,724 distinct single-cycle waveforms, logically organized into 102 folder classes. 58 out of the 102 folders are new classes of waveforms.
- Available in 6 different fomats: 64bit-FP Wav, 32bit-FP Wav, 24bit Wav, Native Instruments Absynth GLY, Camel Audio Alchemy OSC/LFO, and U&I Software MetaSynth Wave.
- A simple and inexpensive method of quickly and effortlessly expanding the awesome potential of supported synth and sampler instruments.
- Vast expansion of available timbre pallet for wavetable synths and samplers.
- Newly developed timbres offering fresh, unique starting points which stand out from the competition.
- Perfect integration with industry-leading synths and samplers allowing easy navigation and management.
Architecture Waveforms 2010 is available to purchase $39.95 USD per format, excluding the 64bit-FP wav which is $69.95 USD. Multiple formats may be purchased for an additional $20 USD per format. Customers who have previously purchased any version of the Galbanum Architecture Waveforms collection receive a $15 USD discount off of their purchase.