hamburg-audio releases NUKLEAR advanced-pulsar-synthesis instrument
hamburg-audio has released Nuklear, the first plugin synthesizer based on advanced pulsar synthesis.
NUKLEAR™ comes with unique pulsar oscillators and enriches classic sound synthesis with essential new parameters: by disassociating the note pitch from the waveform length it is possible to create new, previously unheard sounds.
As opposed to classic sound synthesis not the waveform length, but solely its repetition rate is responsible for the resulting pitch. The length of the individual “pulsaret grains” is controlled and modulated by a separate parameter, the “pulsaret frequency”.
- Advanced pulsar synthesis with 4 pulsar train generators and up to 16 voices.
- 26 pulsar waveforms and 4 pulsar envelope waveforms.
- 8 low frequency oscillators.
- 8 ADSHR envelope.
- Built-in delay effect with sync option.
- Built-in distortion effect with 3 distortion types.
- 16-step sequencer with 8 programmable patterns for note and multiple parameter modulation control.
Nuklear is available to purchase for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) for 169 EUR.
More information: hamburg-audio