HoRNet Plug-Ins has announced the release of Sybilla, an “intelligent de-esser” effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Sybilla splits the input signal in six frequency bands saving you the task of finding the sibilant frequency yourself, and if that frequency changes, Sybilla follows it allowing for effective and natural de-essing. You only have to decide how much de-essing you want.
- Automatic de-essing.
- Adjustable effect amount.
- 6 different detection filters.
- Effective de-essing regardless of signal level.
- Dry/wet knob.
- Mac OS X (>=10.5) and Windows support.
- 64bit compatibility both on Mac and Windows.
- Audio Units VST2.4 and VST3 format.
Sybilla is available to purchase for 12.99 EUR.