Icebreaker Audio has released GRID, a sound sequencer for Native Instruments Reaktor 5.6.
Based on an 8×8 matrix sequencer and a unique sound concept, GRID makes a great addition to your musical toolkit.
- 8 voice sound sequencer controlled from an animated 8×8 grid.
- 42 presets with 4 patterns per preset (a total of 168 patterns).
- Per voice pattern length.
- Analog and digital sound generation modes.
- 2 modulation step sequencers and an LFO.
- Filter and delay effects built in.
- “Glitch” controls to add chaos and noise.
- Automatic tempo-synchronization when used in a host.
- Preconfigured TouchOSC templates for iPad and iPhone.
Grid for Reaktor is available to purchase for £20 GBP.
Icebreaker Audio has also released two free Kontakt sample libraries: Hum Organ, created from the background hum and noise of a number of vintage instruments, and CZ Noize, a noisy pad generated from the sounds of a broken Casio CZ-101.