Ignite Amps updates NRR-1 to v1.1.0 + website launched
Ignite Amps has released version 1.1.0 of NRR-1, a tube preamp eeffect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
NRR-1 is a digital emulation of a three channels tube preamplifier for guitar. It has been developed to accurately model its real harware counterpart, built for Fleshgod Apocalypse guitarist Cristiano Trionfera by Ignite Amps, back in 2009.
The NRR-1 core circuit is mainly based on a famous boutique preamplifier made in ’88, modded to suit Cristiano’s needs in the best possible way.
Changes in NRR-1 v1.1.0
- Added Mac VST and AU versions (32 bit).
- Improved triode model accuracy for AC signals.
- Improved interstage circuits behaviour during grid current flow.
- Improved DC coupled cathode follower model.
- Improved stability for bypassed cathode stages.
- Improved logarithmic potentiometers behaviour.
- Reduced CPU usage.
- Memory deallocation bug fixed.
- Minor bugs fixed.
NRR-1 v1.1.0 is now available from the newly launched Ignite Amps webiste.