Ignite Amps updates The Anvil tube preamp effect plugin to v2.0
Ignite Amps has released version 2.0 of The Anvil, a free custom tube preamp effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
The Anvil is a digital emulation of a three channels tube preamplifier for guitar. It has been developed to accurately model its real hardware counterpart, designed by Andy Zeugs. The Anvil has three completely independent channels, with different signal paths and separate tonestack controls, to maximize its versatility.
Changes in The Anvil v2.0
- Native x64 support for Windows/Mac (VST/AU).
- New modeling engine for circuit simulation:
- Improved math models stability and accuracy.
- Improved dynamic and transient response for triode stages.
- Improved frequency dependent triode/load interaction.
- Increased filters complexity and accuracy for interstage circuits and tonestacks.
- Changed VST ‘UniqueId’.
- Minor GUI changes.
- Minor bugs fixed.
The Anvil is a free download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU).
More information: Ignite Amps