IK Multimedia announces SampleTank 3 + Pre-Order
IK Multimedia has announced that its SampleTank 3 virtual instrument is coming in July.
Over 10 years in the making, SampleTank 3 is finally coming out this July. With 33 GB of sounds, over 4,000 instruments, over 2,000 MIDI files and 2,500 loops, SampleTank 3 sets the new standard for software sound workstations.
It’s been rebuilt from the ground up: it has a completely new sound set, fully redesigned easy-to-use interface, new sounds with true-to-life “round robin” and multiple articulations, a new patterns player with MIDI patterns, new effects derived from AmpliTube and T-RackS, a new loop management feature, new filters, a new Live mode and much more.
Powerful, functional and effortless, SampleTank 3 is your essential tool for studio composition and live performance.
SampleTank 3 will be available for download in July. Until its release it can be purchased at a special pre-order price:
- Upgrade $99.99 USD/79.99 EUR — For all SampleTank 2 XL and Miroslav Philharmonik full users (including Total Studio and Total Workstation users).
- Crossgrade $149.99 USD/119.99 EUR — For all IK users of paid software, apps and hardware.
- Regular version $249.99 USD/199.99 EUR.
On release SampleTank 3 will be available for a 2-month introductory price:
- Upgrade $149.99 USD/119.99 EUR (regular $199.99 USD/159.99 EUR).
- Crossgrade $199.99 USD/159.99 EUR (regular $249.99 USD/199.99 EUR).
- Regular $299.99 USD/239.99 EUR (regular $349.99 USD/279.99 EUR).
A boxed version will also be available after release. Prices are excluding taxes. JamPoints or coupons cannot be applied on pre-orders.