Image-Line updates Deckadance to v1.3.1
Image-Line has released version 1.3.1 of Deckadance, a DJ mixing application that works either as a standalone program or as a VSTi plugin inside your favourite host.
Changes in v1.3.1
- Improved sound engine (2x faster).
- Improved browser and playlist drawing speed & visual effects.
- Improved keyboard behavior of shift+key combos (specifically at release time to avoid problems).
- New mouse scrollbar support for slider controls (…also the fx & scratch waveform).
- Added new skin: neon.
- Waveform color support via skin.
- Fixed some problem in the minihost with the midi output devices and improved the labels.
- Source code cleaning.
Check the changelog for more details.
Deckadance is available for Windows and Mac, starting from $99 USD for the House Edition. If you’re a new Image-Line customer you may use this promo code to get a 10% discount on your purchase from the online store.
Visit the Deckadance website for more information.