IMEA Drums Creator, sequencer / sampler designed to generate drums
IMEA Studio has released IMEA Drums Creator, a sequencer/sampler designed to generate drum sounds.
It is ideal for creating loops that can be used by loops sequencers softwares.
IMEA Drums Creator features
- 16 Patterns per instrument.
- 64 steps per pattern.
- Settings of velocity of notes.
- Tool to help you create patterns and to improvise drum solos.
- REV : When a sample receives a Key On, the wave is played in reverse.
- V-Tune : Setting the action of the velocity on the Tune.
- Tune : Setting the tune of the sample.
- V-Level : Setting the action of the velocity on the Level.
- Level : Adjusting the output level.
- Pan : Setting pan.
- MUTE : Sets to 0 the output level.
- 2 effect sends.
- Function to create loops files with starts and ends automatically adjusted.
- 2 effect sends per instrument.
- Compatible with VST effects.
- Sampling rate of 44.1Khz to 192Khz.
- Saving the output mix in WAVE or MP3.
- Compatible with ASIO audio output drivers.
- Effects delivered with the sequencer:
- IMEA Reverb.
- IMEA Delay.
- IMEA Compressor.
- IMEA Chorus.
- IMEA Flanger.
IMEA Drums Creator for Windows is available to purchase for 36 EUR. A trial version can be downloaded from the IMEA website.
TC-Helicon launches Love Songs Competition