Note: this post is from 2006, outbound links may be broken.
John Proctor releases Scanned Synth v0.9.2
John Proctor of Humanoid Sound Systems has updated Scanned Synth to version 0.9.2.
Scanned Synth is a freeware VSTi plug-in that uses scanned synthesis, a powerful and efficient technique for animating wavetables and controlling them in real-time. An explanation of scanned synthesis is available here (Word .doc format).
New in v0.9.2
- since v0.9.0
- Added GUI (by Amoebe)
- Fixed chord distortion bug
- since v0.9.1
- Added KickButton control
- Changed randomise locks into randomise amount params
- Added global parameter control that pops up when a parameter changes its value
- since v0.9.2
- Added new optionmenu control
- Removed spaces from param values so that they centre properly
- Changed the way that some parameters are displayed including changing some to percentages
- Changed globalparamdisplay so that the values are centred
- Added an expiration date of the 31st Dec 2006
- Added expiration days control that displays number of days until expiration
- Fixed bug in the way that fonts are referred to
Visit Humanoidsounds.co.uk for more information and a link to download the latest version of Scanned Synth.