John Proctor releases Scanned Synth v0.9.2
John Proctor of Humanoid Sound Systems has updated Scanned Synth to version 0.9.2.
Scanned Synth is a freeware VSTi plug-in that uses scanned synthesis, a powerful and efficient technique for animating wavetables and controlling them in real-time. An explanation of scanned synthesis is available here (Word .doc format).
New in v0.9.2
- since v0.9.0
- Added GUI (by Amoebe)
- Fixed chord distortion bug
- since v0.9.1
- Added KickButton control
- Changed randomise locks into randomise amount params
- Added global parameter control that pops up when a parameter changes its value
- since v0.9.2
- Added new optionmenu control
- Removed spaces from param values so that they centre properly
- Changed the way that some parameters are displayed including changing some to percentages
- Changed globalparamdisplay so that the values are centred
- Added an expiration date of the 31st Dec 2006
- Added expiration days control that displays number of days until expiration
- Fixed bug in the way that fonts are referred to
Visit Humanoidsounds.co.uk for more information and a link to download the latest version of Scanned Synth.