John Shield has launched version 1.4 of WDM ASIO Link Driver, with new multi-client support which allows use from more than one application.
This driver allows you to host your real ASIO driver and add windows audio with no additional latency. It allows you to use your ASIO driver from more than one application with the inbuilt multi-client support, and you can even send ASIO audio over the network.
It was designed initally for me to be able to listen to and record music from WDM (windows) audio into my ASIO host program (DAW) so I could play along with my favourite mp3s!
Changes in WDM ASIO Link Driver v1.4
- Multi-client support allows use from more than one application.
- Route and mix WDM (windows) audio into ASIO inputs for the host program.
- Route and mix WDM audio into ASIO drivers outputs.
- Route and mix ASIO driver output to WDM stereo mix.
- Send and receive up to 8 channels of ASIO audio over the network.
- Control routings and volumes of all mixed channels.
WDM ASIO Link Driver for Windows is available to purchase for $19.95 USD.
More information: WDM ASIO Link Driver