Jörg Piringer releases RealBeat for Mac
Jörg Piringer has released RealBeat, a sampler software that enables you to record sounds, cut and loop them and create rhythms out of them.
RealBeat for Mac is not a fully fledged sequencer or sound software it rather offers simple and fast access to sampling and manipulating recorded sounds live or at home. Don’t expect a feature-laden software but lots of fun with your own samples & sounds.
- Simple interface.
- Sampler (record sounds easily).
- Text to Speech (let your computer speak for you).
- Looping of sounds.
- Modify the sound (pitch, reverse, distortion, reverb, …).
- Sequencer (make rhythms).
- Semi-automatic rhythm creation.
- Patterns (modify the rhythm easily).
- Export sounds.
- Resample sounds.
- Works with internal microphone (or line-in) and external sound interfaces.
RealBeat for Mac is available to purchase for $5.99 USD / 4.99 EUR.
More information: RealBeat