KarmaFX updates KarmaFX Synth Modular to v1.05
KarmaFX has released version 1.05 of the KarmaFX Synth Modular, an advanced and highly flexible Simulated Analog Modular Synthesizer and Effect Unit for Windows.
Changes in KarmaFX Synth Modular v1.05
- Speed of oscillators and unison modules has been improved significantly.
- Noise generator now also works in stereo.
- Added silent output detection to filters to reduce CPU load in polyphonic patches.
- Chorus sound has been improved: Depth and delays range have been increased from 80ms to 200ms. Max number of stages has been increased from 3 to 8. A delay modulator is allocated per stage to let LFOs run out of phase. New “phase offset” parameter added for controlling LFO phase.
- “Straight” unison is now the default mode in Unison module.
- Online update will now also download and run full installer updates. [requires fresh install]
- Many bug fixes.
KarmaFX Synth Modular is available as a VST instrument for Windows for 76 EUR (ex. VAT) / $96 USD. A demo version can be downloaded here (30 days trial use, times-out and has limited save and update capabilities).
Visit KarmaFX for more information.