Lexicon ships LXP Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle
Lexicon has announced that it has started shipping its LXP Native Reverb Bundle, a collection of Lexicon’s four most popular reverbs: Chamber, Hall, Plate and Room, with more than 220 of the most versatile and finely crafted studio presets from Lexicon’s vast library of sounds.
Specifically developed for artists, project and professional recording engineers, the LXP Bundle provides users with that unforgettable “Lexicon sound,” which delivers the clarity, depth and fullness that brings music to life by placing it in the perfect resonant space.
“Lexicon is thrilled to send out the first shipments of the LXP Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle to eager musicians and recording engineers,” stated President of HARMAN Music Group, Rob Urry. “Lexicon has an extensive history of creating the best reverb and effects processors and now has complimented them with the best software plug-ins available.”
The striking user interface is extremely intuitive. It enables the user to easily access the most logical parameters from a customizable top level, while also providing the ability to transition deeper into the algorithm to edit a full matrix of parameters. Presets can be saved in a DAW independent format, which makes it straightforward for a user to take personalized presets with them to any studio. To help shape the individual sound, a multi-dimensional, real-time display offers three different views to provide additional information into the reverb tail, frequency content or impulse response.
LXP Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle features
- 4 classic Lexicon reverb plug-ins.
- Over 220 finely-crafted studio presets.
- Intuitive user-interface provides easy access to key parameters.
- Multi-platform compatibility (Windows 7, Vista, XP; Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6).
- Graphical real-time display illustrating the frequency stages of each algorithm.
- Formats that work seamlessly in any VST®, Audio Unit™ or RTAS® compatible DAW.
- Full parameter control and automation.
- Graphical real-time display illustrates the reverb tail, frequency content and impulse response.
- Presets can be stored in a DAW-independent format that can easily be transferred to a different DAW.
- Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels.
- iLok authorized.
The LXP Native Reverb Plug-in Bundle is available to purchase for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS), for a suggested retail price of $749 USD. A free 14-day trial of the plug-in is available to download from the Lexicon website (requires iLok).