LinPlug updates RMV to v5.1.0, 100 new sounds for CrX4 + 33% Off Sale
LinPlug has updated its RMV drum synthesizer and sampler instrument plug-in to version 5.1.0.
The RMV combines analog-style percussion synthesis, a fully-featured percussion sampler, and a sophisticated Loop Editor/Player. The instrument combines all of the features found on the LinPlug RM IV with several new and innovative features that represent a substantial step forward.
Changes in RMV v5.1.0
- Mac 64-bit version of AudioUnit and VST plugin.
- Mac OS X 10.8 certified installer.
- Fixed Choke not working with certain envelope settings.
- Compatibility enhancements.
- Ended support for PowerPC processors.
- Added MIDI output (parameter feedback) for Audio Units.
LinPlug has also released a collection of 100 new sounds for CrX4 by its long term sound designer Philippe Favre.
Furthermore, all LinPlug instruments and effects (excluding Rob Papen’s Albino) are available at a 33% discount until December 31st, 2012.
More information: LinPlug