Little Endian updates SpectrumWorx to v2.5
Little Endian has released version 2.5 of SpectrumWorx, a modular effect processor for Windows and Mac.
This version adds Freeze and Convolver modules, and a 50-preset signature bank created by Syndicate Synthetique, thus representing a major update. Both OS versions have also been updated with stability and performance improvements.
- 100% Frequency domain operation.
- Modular design with five module slots.
- Over fifty modules to choose from (freeze, harmonizer, pitch shifter, classic vocoder, wah-wah, whisperer, wobbler, autotune, reverser, etc.).
- Sophisticated “time-to-frequency” engine optimized for low CPU usage.
- Flexible Preset browser with comment field.
- Shipped with over 250 presets.
- Free or tempo-synchronised LFOs with phase adjustment and 11 waveforms.
- External audio input for inter-sample effects.
- Slick and user-friendly GUI.
- Detailed User’s Guide.
SpectrumWorx is available to purchase at 30% discount until July 31, 2011 (regular price $119 USD).
More information: Little Endian