Loopmasters releases Synth DNA – Korg MonoPoly
Loopmasters has released DNA Synths – Korg MonoPoly, the first sample library in a new series aimed at sound designers, vintage synth enthusiasts and any producer looking for authentic vintage synth sounds on a budget.
In the Loopmasters studios we have had the privilege to sample, use, admire and abuse many different synths over the years and so finally the DNA series is born. The concept behind this brand new royalty free collection is simple, to focus on the building blocks of great sounding vintage synths by multi sampling the raw analogue waveforms with subtle use of filter only so once loaded into your favourite soft sampler, you can go to town with modulations and effects.
First up for the DNA series is the incredible Korg MonoPoly first launched in 1981, it was one of the last 100% analogue synths to hit the market and is very much a pro synth. It has all the features you would expect to find on a large modular system including 4 very fat VCO’s which can be shared in 4 voice Polyphonic mode or linked in Unison for a versatile monophonic lead.
Synth DNA – Korg MonoPoly features
- 1.5 GB content, 24-bit/44.1kHz.
- Multi sampled instruments with 3,200 samples.
- Includes 8 x 1 oscillator multis, 7 x 2 oscillator multis, 5 x 3 oscillator multis, 7 x 4 oscillator multis, 15 custom bass multis, 8 custom lead multis, 4 raw oscillator multis.
- 54 soft sampler instrument patches for Kontakt, HALion, ESX24, NN-XT, sfz and Ableton Live 9 Simpler rack presets.
- 800 MB of bonus material within an Ableton Live 9 Set.
The sample library is available for purchase for £17.95 GBP.