Loopr is a low latency loop recorder and player for iOS.
Compose, practice, jam along, or sample audio soudscapes easily. Created by long-time expert loopers, it is focused on ergonomy and simplicity via one-finger controls but also hands-free MIDI pedalboard compatibility.
Synchronizing drum machines and sequencers is easy via its precise MIDI out sync. Enhance your live performance using automatic multi-layer ‘fast’ or ‘one-shot’ recording modes.
Loops can be exported as independent files (including tempo and time signature information), for you to share the groove or use with most desktop audio production apps (e.g. Logic Studio, Garage Band, …).
Loopr is CoreMIDI and CoreAudio compatible and enables you to use most popular iOS compatible interfaces.
- Low latency recording and playback, to catch it when it comes.
- One hand, thumb optimized screen controls, to loop along everywhere.
- Efficient MIDI pedalboard ergonomy for hands free control.
- MIDI time code out tempo synchronization, for all the electronic play-alongs.
- Transparent on-the-fly saving of sessions, to save without a pause.
- Easy exportation of separate audio files including comprehensible text-formatted metadata.
Loopr is available to purchase for the introductory price of $2.99 USD until the December 1st, then 50% off the regular price of $7.99 USD for a limited time.
More information: Loopr