Maago intros 4×4 controller family for Traktor
Maago has released the Maago 4×4 Virtual App, the first product in a new controller family for the Traktor DJ software platform by Native Instruments.
The 4×4 Virtual App has been designed to wirelessly control Native Instruments TRAKTOR PRO or any other application or device that supports the MIDI protocol through a wireless connection directly from your iPad or iPhone.
The App lets you control the four decks of TRAKTOR PRO, the Effects and all the Browsing features of the software.
The 4×4 Virtual App is available to purchase for $16.99 USD (iPad) / $2.99 USD (iPhone/iPod touch).
Maago is also developing the Maago 4×4 hardware unit, a 4-decks USB/MIDI DJ controller.
Maago 4×4 features
- Buttons and knobs:
- 40 high quality back lit buttons
- 71 high quality buttons
- 42 high quality small buttons
- 11 high quality rotary enconders
- 8 high quality knobs
- 4 LEDs
- Connections: 2 USB ports / 1 Midi out + 1 Midi in
- Dimensions: 120 mm (4.7″) x 52 mm (2″) x 294mm (11.5″)
- Weight: 691 grams (1.5 lb)
- Power Supply: bus power via USB 2.0 interface and/or external power supply (not included)
- Note: specifications subject to change.
The hardware unit will be demonstrated at the East Ender Festival (Sonar Off 2012) on June 14th. The controller is expected to ship late 2012/early 2013.
More information: Maago