MaxSynths has announced the release of Crisalys, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows.
Crisalys is a software synthesizer characterized by a powerful audio engine which can work up to 192Khz. The three oscillators are driven by custom waveforms designed specifically to grant top quality sound in any situation. Each oscillator has built-in FM, Ring Modulator and Cross Modulation options controlled by three separate internal LFOs. The Ring Modulator can achieve sound characteristics that can go beyond the common sonorities of this effect, thanks to an internal custom circuit which has been developed for this purpose.
- 3 Oscillators with 18 custom waveforms.
- Built-in frequency, ring and cross modulation per oscillator.
- Filter routing option.
- Tuning and pitch bend options per oscillator.
- 2 multi filters with 12 different filter modes (including custom designed filters and analog emulations).
- Built-in modulation options per filter.
- Modulation section: 4 LFOs, 2 AUX envelopes, 2 step sequencers.
- Modulation matrix with 5 assignable sources and 16 fixed destinations.
- FX section: flanger, delay compressor, reverb.
- Eight powerful 32 notes sequencers able to load up to 64 patterns.
- Custom audio engine for high quality audio.
- Includes 256 preset sounds and 64 sequencer patterns designed by MaxSynths, EDT Audio, Scott George, Simon W. Autenrieth and rsmus7.
Crisalys for Windows (VST) is available to purchase at the introductory price of 69.90 EUR until 28 February, 2011 (regular 89.90 EUR). Existing Cryologic users can purchase Crisalys for 59.90 EUR until 28 February, after which the price will go up to 69.90 EUR.
More information: MaxSynths