Michael Benjamin Voigt releases dmu sine v1.96
Michael Benjamin Voigt has released version 1.96 of dmu sine, a free synthesizer VST instrument for Windows PC.
concept stayed the same, internals and interface were completely rebuilt from scratch.
the plugin now contains ~90% custom code modules, mostly asm optimized. the only sm module i used in the audio stream is the actual sinus oscillator, since i found it to be the best sounding at frequencies higher than 10khz.
dmu sine features
- high quality sinus oscillator with a pleasant sound covering all the human hearing range
- simple virtual arithmetic model, no simulation of some existing instrument
- custom 5 stage volume envelope
- 2 dedicated lfos for tremolo & vibrato
- lowcut and midcut equalizer plus pan & key2pan for easy balancing/mixing/positioning and a natural piano-like stereo image
- custom mono compatible light stereo chorus effect
- custom final gain with light saturation
- easy automation setup with minimum and maximum settings for all parameters
- 16 programs with predefined modwheel and aftertouch modulations
- 108 directly accessible microtunings
- quick help panel
- one single file, no copy protection, no installation, just put it into your vst plugin folder
dmu sine is available as a time unlimited, fully functional, nag-free donationware VST plug-in for Windows PC.
Visit asinus aureus for more information.
JC Productionz releases ProjectX1