Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Monster and Beats by Dr. Dre announce Heartbeats by Lady Gaga
Monster and Beats by Dr. Dre have announced Heartbeats by Lady Gaga, the latest addition to the hugely popular Beats by Dr. Dre headphone family from Monster.
“Heartbeats by Lady Gaga” are engineered to deliver all the music the artist intended you to hear, with incredible sonic clarity, pounding bass, and all the power demanded by today’s music.
The self-inspired design, including every detail developed with Lady Gaga, is both a unique reflection of Lady Gaga’s style and fashion sense as well as her commitment to the sound quality of her music and the way it’s heard.
- Multiple Eartips For the Perfect Fit — Heartbeats come with multiple sizes and shapes of eartips to ensure the perfect fit and seal. You get max comfort and reduced outside noise.
- Plush Travel Case — Keep you heartbeats safe and sound. The way these babies look, you’re going to want to keep them looking new.
- Exclusive Monster Cable — Wired with Monster Cable, so you get the most accurate signal
- Flat Cables by Monster: No Tangles — Thanks to Monster’s exclusive flat cable design, they’re tangle-resistant. Plus the look integrates seamlessly into the carefully crafted style of Heartbeats.
- Designed by Lady Gaga — The incredibly unique style of Heartbeats came straight from Lady Gaga herself. Who needs earrings when you’ve got head-turners like Heartbeats?
- Three Year Limited Warranty.
Heartbeats by Lady Gaga will be available in October in a wide range of colors and different feature options, with prices ranging from $99.95 – $149.95 USD.
To celebrate the launch, Beats by Dr. Dre is giving away a pair of Heartbeats every day for 30 days on this Facebook page.
More information: Beats by Dr. Dre