Musicrow releases Ebola, updated Reaktor ensemble now available separately
Musicrow has announced that its Ebola Reaktor ensemble is now available to purchase separately.
Ebola is a powerful semi-modular virtual analog synthesizer with a flexible architecture, that enables you to create a wide variety of sounds with a distinct flavor! Ebola that was updated with a new look and extra sounds, contains now more than 300 high quality presets for instant use.
- A library more than 300 high quality sounds, divided into 7 sound banks.
- Two multimode oscillators with Ring modulation, Sync, and Frequency modulation..
- Classic mode that enables you to shape your oscillator waveform by morphing between many different waveforms.
- Ultrasaw mode that uses up to 9 detuned saw-tooth waves, for the creation of extremely thick leads and pads.
- Wavetable synthesis mode helps you achieving evolving and interesting pad sounds, organs and keyboards.
- Sub-oscillator with ultrasaw mode.
- Noise generator with color shaping option.
- Two multimode resonant filters that can be connected in parallel or serial.
- Three envelopes that can modulate almost any parameter of the synthesizer.
- Advanced distortion section for wave-shaping: Analog saturation, Hard Clipping, Bit Crusher and more..
- Two advanced LFO’s.
- Extended effects section that contains 9 high quality effects: Delay, Reverb, Chorus, Phaser, distortion, EQ, ring modulation and others.
- Modulation matrix with countless modulation paths.
- Envelope follower that enables you to use external audio to manipulate almost any parameter of the synthesizer.
Ebola for Reaktor 5 is now available to purchase for 39 EUR. It is also included in the The Golden Ensembles 2 bundle for 119 EUR. Prices excl. VAT.