Native Instruments has announced TRAKTOR PRO and TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO.
Enjoy movies with Richie Hawtin and Grandmaster Flash discussing everything from gigs to kites and rockets at the TRAKTOR Microsite. And while you’re there, check out the brand-new TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO and TRAKTOR PRO. Both are the result of years of DJ software evolution, and add over 20 incredible performance effects, streamlined workflow, a super-convenient user interface and many more powerful features to the TRAKTOR arsenal.
New in TRAKTOR PRO / TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO
- Redesigned User Interface — The overhauled user interface is designed to make TRAKTOR PRO simple to read and use, even in extreme real-world club environments.
- Sync Reloaded — TRAKTOR PRO delivers a new level in sync functionality, providing DJs with more accurate, more reliable and more convenient features.
- Industry Standard Workflows — TRAKTOR PRO has been designed with the needs of professional DJs firmly in mind. In this respect, a number of workflows have been integrated into the software that will be familiar to users of industry standard DJ equipment.
- Stunning Effects Section — TRAKTOR PRO comes with a brand-new, super-hot effects suite, featuring 20 new effects built using Native Instruments’ ground-breaking REAKTOR technology. These are exclusive to TRAKTOR, and range from traditional delays and reverbs, to wild and unique tempo synced effects.
- Cover Artwork and Create Flick — The Browser has also been enhanced in TRAKTOR PRO. It’s now easier than ever to manage you collection and instantly find the right track for your set.
TRAKTOR PRO and TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO will be available November 1st, 2008 in stores worldwide and the NI Online Shop.
- TRAKTOR PRO €199 / $229
Upgrade for users of TRAKTOR 1, 2 or 3 and TRAKTOR 3 LE is €99 / $119
- TRAKTOR SCRATCH PRO €599 / $669
Upgrade for users of TRAKTOR SCRATCH 1 (includes the TRAKTOR PRO software) is €79 / $99. Crossgrades, certified mixer upgrades and other updates are available as well, more info here.
More information: TRAKTOR Microsite