Native Instruments Maschine, details on v1.6 update
Native Instruments has announced detailed information on the upcoming version 1.6 of Maschine, the groove production studio for PC and Mac.
Changes in Maschine v1.6
- Plugin hosting for VST/AU instruments and effects.
- Increased number of effect slots (3 per Sound, 4 per Group, 4 on Master).
- New “Pad Link” function with 8 pad groups and Master/Slave option.
- Individual swing setting per sound.
- Clip naming.
- Sample renaming.
- Improved scene duplication.
- External audio input/output increased to 16 stereo channels.
- Improved Drag&Drop mapping for samples.
- Improved Drag&Drop from OS for Maschine files and audio files.
- Drag&Drop rearrangement of scenes and patterns.
- Snap-to-grid when moving events via mouse.
- VST plugin operation under Mac OS X 64bit.
- Rex import under Mac OS X 64bit.
Maschine 1.6 is currently available as a public beta for registered Maschine users.