Oblivion Sound Lab has released a free chorus effect plugin inspired by the onboard chorus of the Juno 60 synthesizer.
OSL Chorus is modelled after the Juno 60’s onboard chorus. It produces rich, wide choruses that are perfect for bringing dry synthesizers to life, but it sounds equally good on guitar, bass, and other instruments.
In its default configuration OSL Chorus emulates the original unit, but adjustable parameters let you dial in custom choruses that range from subtle to extreme.
OSL Chorus features
- Adjustable LFO rate and depth.
- Adjustable delay offset.
- Low pass filter to control the chorus brightness.
- Separate dry and wet controls for precise mix levels.
- All parameters can be automated from the host DAW.
- Supports stereo-to-stereo and mono-to-stereo channels.
- Compatible with 32 and 64 bit hosts.
OSL Chorus is a free download for Windows and Mac in 32 and 64 bit VST & AU plugin formats.