Outsim has released version 1.1 of SynthMaker, an audio programming tool that allows anyone to create their own sounds, virtual instruments and effects without having to write any code.
This release focuses on reliability and contains more than 60 important bug fixes and enhancements.
Changes in SynthMaker v1.1
- New De-zipper primitive that works more efficiently and solves some of the problems in the old De-zipper module when used with MIDI cc.
- New trigger based FFT and iFFT components.
- Most of the modules have been updated and there’s a new Additive Oscillator module that uses the new iFFT.
- New components for acquiring system information such as MAC addresses and Hard Disk id of the host PC (allows for building copy protection systems).
- Lots more, check the forum for details.