Psychic Modulation has announced the release of Phonec, a virtual synthesizer instrument that is best described as an ‘analog flux synthesizer’.
Inspired by the mystique of video logo synth scores from worn out VHS tapes, Phonec was primarily designed with character in mind.
However Phonec is capable of producing a wide range of sounds such as vintage analogue tones, lo-fi synthscapes, ethereal pads, minimal techno sequences, and synthwave leads and basses.
- Dual oscillators that can be combined in various ways.
- Analog style oscillator drifting.
- A unique Melt feature that adds instant character to any patch.
- Accent Sequencer.
- 3 LFOs (2 monophonic, 1 polyphonic).
- HFO (High Frequency Oscillator).
- 2 Modulation Envelopes.
- Echoshifter Delay Unit.
- Universal Value Display.
- Double Click Parameter Reset.
- 128 presets.
Phonec for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for the introductory price of $34 USD.