Positive Grid has released version 2.0 of JamUp Pro XT, the latest version of its studio-grade, guitar/bass amp-and-effects modeling app for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch.
Pro XT brings a number of significant enhancements that solidify JamUp Pro’s place as the most comprehensive, feature-rich app of its type, and the one with the most authentic sound and feel.
One of the key features in the new release is Tone Sharing, which allows users to create, share and download user tones from JamUp’s cloud-based sharing site. Tone Sharing invites the player to check out presets from top artists, staff picks, a Preset of the Month, and user created tones from other JamUp users all over the world. The tone-creation possibilities of this new platform are virtually infinite. In addition, the sharing interface is ultra-intuitive, and many actions require just one finger-tap.
New in JamUp Pro XT v2.0
- Tone sharing to share and download artist and user presets.
- Griffin Technology StompBox support.
- 64 slot preset manager.
- New bass expansion package.
- New boutique expansion package.
- Ultra low latency, 50% improvement.
- Phrase Sampler added undo support.
- Continuous speed adjust in iTunes JAM player.
JamUp Pro XT is available to purchase for the introductory price of $9.99 USD (regular $19.99 USD), the upgrade for JamUp Pro 1x owners is free.