Precisionsound releases Analog Performer 2: Downtempo
Precisionsound has announced Analog Performer 2: Downtempo, a sample library featuring 140 multitrack performance loops, showcasing the unique analog sounds of the Korg MS-20 and Moog Source synthesisers.
Analog Performer is the creation of synth expert and best-selling ambient musician Phil Thornton (credits include Sinéad O’Connor, Arthur Brown, Hossam Ramzy, Expandis).
Precisionsound founder Lars Westin, says: “High-quality downtempo loops can be hard to find, so Analog Performer 2: Downtempo is an invaluable collection of laidback and ambient grooves for electronic music production.”
“Using Phil’s personal collection of vintage gear, Analog Performer 2: Downtempo is a sonic exploration of the MS-20’s dual filter, through intricate rhythms and live performances. Driven by a Korg SQ-10 analog sequencer and MS-50 modular expander, the sound of the MS-20 is complemented by powerful Moog tones, Korg Electribe drum machines, and a Korg Wavestation synthesiser.”
“As an added bonus, 40 fully-produced demonstration mixes can be used as royalty-free music beds.”
Analog Performer 2: Downtempo features
- 10 suites of eight-bar loops, at tempos from 65-90bpm.
- 140 ACID wav format loops (543MB total).
- Sliced versions of 111 loops in Apple Loops, Spectrasonics Stylus RMX, and REX formats.
- 40 demonstration mixes in ACID wav format (257MB total).
- 44.1kHz/24-bit audio throughout.
- All loop formats are included when you buy Analog Performer 2: Downtempo. You do not need a software sampler to use this sound library.
Analog Performer 2 Downtempo is available to purchase for $39 USD.