Precisionsound has announced the release of its Country Harp, an autoharp instrument library with individually sampled strings.
It is a kind of zither with a precise and intimate tone suitable for folk music as well as cinematic and fusion styles. In Duo mode (NI Kontakt 3+ version) the harp is doubled so that you can retune and delay the strings for creative flam, chorus, and harmony effects.
Country Harp features
- 25 individually sampled strings.
- Open, damped, and release samples.
- 4 velocity layers and 4 round robins.
- 844 mono 24-bit WAV samples.
- 1 program for NI Kontakt 3+ with scripted performance controls and GUI.
- 11 programs for NI Kontakt 2.
- 11 programs for Logic EXS24.
- The tonal range of the instrument is C2 – C6.
The library is available for purchase for $39 USD. Full version of Kontakt is required, this library does NOT work with the free Kontakt Player.