Progress Audio reduces price of ShapeShifter
Progress Audio has announced it has reduced the price for ShapeShifter, a multi-effects plug-in for Windows.
ShapeShifter is a multi-effect VST plug-in which gives you a number of tools for changing your sounds, ranging from subtle effects through to extreme mangling of your audio.
- Waveshaper linked to a step sequencer, allowing you to create changes in tone that normal waveshapers can’t achieve.
- Resonant Filter including an LFO and step sequencer to control the cut-off frequency.
- Stereo Delay including step sequencers to vary the delay settings over time.
- Gate to create rhythmic changes in volume.
- Chorus & Reverb to fill out sounds and add some polish.
- Compressor for controlling the dynamics of the audio.
- The signal path is configurable so that the effects can be ordered any way you like for maximum flexibility.
ShapeShifter is available as a VST effect plug-in for Windows PC, now priced at $25 USD / 17 EUR / £15 GBP (over 50% off original price).
More information: Progress Audio