ProjectSAM releases Symphobia Colours: Orchestrator for Kontakt
ProjectSAM has released Symphobia Colours: Orchestrator, the latest addition to the Symphobia Colours series.
Behold an industry first: real legato transitions for chords. For SYMPHOBIA COLOURS: ORCHESTRATOR, ProjectSAM recorded major and minor chords with all possible transitions between them. For example, C major and F minor were recorded separately, as well as C major changing into F minor and vice versa. The result is extremely realistic, musical and evocative.
The two ensembles recorded for ORCHESTRATOR are strings performing with choir and brass performing with woodwinds. A full set of legato chords is available for these two arrangements. Major and minor chords are mapped to two regions on the keyboard, allowing you to trigger and connect them using single keys.
In addition to the legato chords, a number of other ensembles are available, including legato double basses performing with choir basses, violin with soprano sustains, various staccato chords as well as a bonus set of alternative chord orchestrations.
- Orchestrated major and minor chords with real chord change transitions.
- 2 legato chord ensembles: brass with winds and strings with choir.
- Double basses & choir basses ‘Dark Basses’ legato instrument.
- 3-Layer mod wheel dynamics.
- Bonus tremolo chords, flageolet sustains and staccato instruments.
- Bonus celli with double basses sustains from Symphobia.
- Free mode or scale locking option for chord instruments.
- 3 concert hall mics with real-time mixing.
- On-the-fly octave shifting (nudge instrument mapping left or right).
- 9 GB library pool (4.9 GB in compressed NCW format).
- 44.1 kHz 24-bit.
- Kontakt 5.3 format (does not work with earlier versions).
- License for Kontakt Player included.
- Fast and easy download experience with ProjectSAM Downloader.
The library is available to purchase for 175 EUR/ $235 USD.