Psychic Modulation has updated its Phonec software synthesizer for Windows to version 1.1.
Phonec is best described as an ‘analog flux synthesizer’. Inspired by the mystique of video logo synth scores from worn out VHS tapes, Phonec was primarily designed with character in mind.
However Phonec is capable of producing a wide range of sounds such as vintage analogue tones, lo-fi synthscapes, ethereal pads, minimal techno sequences, and synthwave leads and basses.
Changes in Phonic v1.1
- Pitchwheel now works properly.
- New LFO targets: Osc 1&2 Level, Sub, Noise, and Echoshifter Detune.
- Added Phase controls to LFOs (Phase acts as glide with Random; acts as pulsewidth with Pulse).
- Added previous/next buttons to patch display for ease of use.
- Added 2x switch to filter: switches to 2-stage, 4-pole, 24db filter.
- Melt hidden panel now ignores patch change.
- Various minor GUI fixes.
Phonec is available to purchase as a VST instrument plug-in for Windows, priced at $39 USD.