Pulse Code has released the DB-303, a digital bass line synthesizer for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
Armed with the passion to bring to life a virtual 303, we have gone to great lengths to recreate the ultimate acid machine. We used our very own vintage 303 as reference, running the machine through a battery of feature specific tests to better understand and emulate in our application. What we discovered is that the 303 is not just another subtractive monosynth as some may claim and we believe that our emulation captures it’s true essence.
- Virtual Analog Bass Line Synthesizer Emulation
- Precise oscillator emulation (not a simple waveform, but a true emulation of the analog circuitry)
- Classic analog style low pass filter finely tuned to a real 303
- Internal sequencer which has all of the features of the classic, but with a quick and easy programming interface
- Envelope Modulation and Accent to really make your bass lines expressive
- Stunning visual representation of a 303 style synthesizer meticulously designed and 3D modeled from the real thing
- Virtual knob controls which precisely track your finger touch
- Additional Functions:
- Random pattern generator that will instantly program incredible bass lines for you!
- Group 1-8 patterns in to play back as a loop
- Transpose Pattern
- Shift Pattern
- Copy Pattern
- Delete Pattern
- Tempo range from 40-240 beats per minute
- Automatic memory save if application is interrupted or exited
- Integrated Stomp Box Style Effects Units:
- Extremely harsh distortion tuned to make your Digital Bass Line scream!
- Tone control to add extra fatness or shimmering highs
- Level control for precise control of audio output
- up to 1000ms variable delay time
- Feedback amount for adding extra depth and echoes to the delay
- Mix control for blending delay output with input signal
DB-303 is available from the iTunes App Store for $4.99 USD.