Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
Puremagnetik releases Retroputer
Heavily influenced by Elektron’s Monomachine, Retroputer comes packed with crunchy digital waveforms, all categorized into 10 individual “Machines”.
- Machines types include:
- SID – Based on the original Commodore 64 SID chip
- Formant – Voice modeled waveforms and sounds
- MegaDigi – Characteristic of digital waveforms
- MegaWave – Emulated analog oscillator waveforms and sounds
- FM – Modern digital FM type sounds
- Over 140 unique waveforms
- Over 60 Live clip patterns
- Easy “Modular” instrument building
- Standalone simpler waveform menus
- Extensive macro control mapping
You’ll need to subscribe to Puremagnetik to download Retroputer (subscriptions starting at $5.75/month).
Visit Puremagnetik for more information.