QuikQuak has announced Fusion Field, an easy to use diffusion reverb effect.
The announcement reads:
Made in response to requests for a RaySpace ‘light’ and a version of Glass Viper’s own diffusion reverb.
Fusion Field features
- Smooth reverb for the whole diffusion tail.
- Fast editing, for that quick grab effect.
- Clear diffused sound, without early reflections.
- Great for adding sheen to vocals, strings and ambiences.
- Plain visual feedback of filters.
- Adjustable complexity, for lower CPU usage.
- Zero latency.
QuikQuak has not yet announced when it will be available but the announcement reads it will be a “low cost” product. Some audio demos are available on the QuikQuak website.
Visit QuikQuak for more information.