reFX has released version 2.7.0 of its Nexus2 instrument for Windows and Mac.
NEXUS2 is a next generation ROM synthesizer-plugin that delivers a level of sonic quality unsurpassed by even the highest end hardware.
Changes in Nexus2 v2.7.0 features
- Added “midi preset select”-option (enabled by default) on the back. Allows you to browse presets via MIDI-CC #96 & 97 (previous & next preset) and MIDI-CC #98 & 99 (previous & next category).
- Allow voice limit down to 1.
- Modulation-destination menues now have multiple levels, for easier navigation.
- Layer and oscillator displays on the mix-page have been unified into one combined display that better expresses the relationships between the layers and their respective oscillators.
- Lots of internal changes to accomedate future expansions.
- If a category- or preset-name started with a dash (“-”), it couldn’t be selected anymore.
- RAM display would not display correctly for presets that need more than 999 MB of memory.
- Arp-, TG- and FX-browsers would not updated their context-menues when the name was edited.
- Preset-name wouldn’t update if a new preset was loaded directly by the host.
Nexus2 is available for purchase for 249 EUR.