Rekliner Records has updated Loopy Llama to version 0.91.
It’s a looper… Made to emulate the Jam Man or DL-4 – but also generate a click track so it could be used with a drummer live. It is designed to work with Plogue Bidule for live performance, but it can be used as a regular VST plugin as well.
New in v0.91
- 1st loop sets beats
- Quantizes the loop to the closest beats you pressed the button to when not in endpoints mode
- File save and load
- Metronome outputs audio, not just a midi click
- keeps recording after 2nd hit unless you hit play in place of record
- Beat offset setting for transport lock mode
- Much more CPU friendly
- No longer resets when bpm or beats change
- Buttons that don’t apply to a certain record mode now disappear for that mode
- Compatibility for older footpedals has been ditched for simplicity’s sake
- Several bugfixes
- New expiration date is September 1st, 2006
Visit Rekliner Records for more information and a link to download Loopy Llama v0.91 in Win VST or Mac format.