Rob Papen SubBoomBass, virtual synth updated to v1.1
Rob Papen has released version 1.1 of SubBoomBass, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Lots of new presets have been are added, included a DnB session bank by DubSteb producer Leon Day.
Also we have added Taiko , Orchestral Bassdrum and Timpani samples! All new samples are tuned and great for new contemporary bass sounds, grooves or filmscore productions.
Changes in SubBoomBass v1.1
- Many new presets added, included a “DnB session bank” by DubSteb producer “Leon Day”.
- Added “Taiko” , “Orchestral Bassdrum” and “Timpani” samples. All new samples are tuned and great for new contemporary bass sounds, grooves or filmscore productions.
- Added 2nd sequencer, which works in 5 modes:
- Seq A: sequence A is played.
- Seq B: sequence B is played.
- Split: splits the keyboard into two parts, midi notes 0 to 59 plays sequence A, midi notes 60 to 127 play sequence B, both sequences play notes equivalent from midi note 24 to 83.
- Top: the top midi keys sets which sequence is played midi notes 120 – 123 set the sequencer to A, 124 to 127 sets the sequencer to B.
- Join: joins the two sequences together, so sequence A is played and then sequence B is played, so allowing you to have sequences with up to 32 steps.
- Two new mono ‘analog’ modes are included, which allows you play in mono mode without the envelopes being reset with new notes.
SubBoomBass is available to purchase as an instrument plug-in for PC and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) for 99 EUR / $119 USD.