Rob Papen updates RP-Distort effect plugin to v1.0.1
Rob Papen has updated the RP-Distort distortion effect plug-in for Windows and Mac to version 1.0.1.
RP-Distort is not just a distortion unit, but much more. The distortion unit inside RP-Distort can be combined with an analog modelled filter, compressor and widener unit.
These units can be re-order, but also can be turned on or off. So in case you only want a great analog modelled filter… RP-Distort can offer this. Or only the unique widener unit which is great for widening a boring mono track.
Changes in RP-Distort v1.0.1
- 11 new effect algos: Atan distortion, Clipper 2, FM, Waveshaper, Two Band Cos, Two Band Fuzz, Two Band Limiter, Two Band Overdrive, Two Band Power, Two Band Rectify, Two Band Saturation.
- New presets in:
- Bank 01 Drum & Percussion 01preset: 035 until 046.
- Bank 03 vocal 01presets: 050 until 063.
- Fixed problem with edit / original button.
- Fixed problem with noise-gate not resetting after long holds.
- Other small fixes.
RP-Distort for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available to purchase for 49 EUR inc. VAT.