Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Roland announces JUNO-Di Mobile Synthesizer
Roland has announced the JUNO-Di, a mobile synthesizer specifically designed for the musician on the go, providing a vast array of professional sounds in a lightweight, portable design.
On stage or in the streets, the JUNO-Di is a traveling musician’s dream. It’s lightweight, it can run on batteries, and it’s easy to use, yet it performs and sounds like a heavyweight synth. It’s packed with a wide variety of top-quality sounds — over 1,000 to choose from! It has a friendly “direct access” control panel for easy editing and a Song Player for larger-than-life performances. First-timers and pros alike will love this friendly, portable, great-sounding synth.
- Professional synthesizer with over 1,000 instruments onboard.
- Friendly, intuitive user interface.
- Battery operation for mobile use (supports Ni-MH AA-size rechargeable batteries).
- MP3, WAV, AIFF, and SMF playback capability via optional USB memory — perfect for backing tracks when performing live.
- Microphone input with dedicated reverb and vocoder effects for sing-along.
- PC/Mac Editor software included.
The JUNO-Di is expected to be available in September, 2009.
More information: Roland