Roland announces JUNO-G v2.0
Roland has announced a version 2.0 software upgrade for the JUNO-G, a workstation keyboard.
Roland Corporation, U.S. is proud to announce the release of a major system upgrade for the JUNO-G Workstation Keyboard, adding Fantom-series audio sampling functionality that you can use alongside all the other powerful JUNO-G features.
The Version 2.0 software upgrade is a free and easy download. In minutes, you’ll be sampling, chopping, and sequencing your new sounds.
Changes in JUNO-G software v2.0
- Sample audio from external sources or import audio phrases from the removable flash memory.
- Samples can be assigned to trigger from the JUNO-G’s function buttons or the JUNO-G’s keyboard.
- Velocity and note number can be assigned individually for each sample.
- Adjust Start, End and Loop points using the JUNO-G’s front panel control knobs.
- Advanced sampling editing such as Truncate, Normalize, Emphases, Sample Chop and Combine are included.
- Samples can automatically match BPM in real-time to changes made to the tempo of your song.
The free version 2.0 upgrade is available for download here.
Visit Roland for more information.
FXpansion releases BFD Yamaha Oak Custom