Sinus has announced an update for TripleComp, a three band compressor effect plug-in for Windows.
A TripleComp 64 bit version is available now. It can be directly used in native 64 bit VST hosts like Cubase 5.5 x64.
- Three band compression.
- Look ahead processing.
- No pumping or coloration.
- Automatic attack and release time calculation.
- Attack enhancement.
- Brickwall limiter.
- Automatic normalisation.
- 32 bit internal precision.
- 16 bit dithering.
- Sample rates up to 96 kHz supported.
- Automatic latency compensation supported.
- Full parameter automation.
- RMS display.
- Sinus Wave Display Interface (SWDI).
- Intuitive handling.
TrimpleComp is available to purchase as a VST effect plug-in for Windows PC, priced at $45 USD.
More information: Sinus