SKnote releases Rev250 reverb effect plugin
SKnote has announced the release of Rev250, a reverb and multi-effect modeled after the well known first digital reverb produced.
It is designed to sound deep and warm, with lots of attitude. All stages have been modeled, including the input filtering and analog/digital conversion stage.
- Internal level control (input gain, compensated for at the output), for the optimal internal control (number of bits effectively used).
- Input level metering (after gain control), for fine tuning of the resolution used.
- Controls as from the original hardware unit.
- Mid/side balance for effect width control.
- Dry/wet balance.
- Includes chorus, phaser, and delay.
Rev250 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $29.99 USD.
Audiffex lowers price of its plugins